***I'm determined to catch up on cataloging our family's events this year. Be ready for outdated posts galore!

2/15/2010

Shopaholic


madison found these shoes at old navy.  she tried them on for fun {mistake #1} and loved them too. i explained that we needed to put them back and that maybe we'd get them for something special {thinking about Easter down the road}. she proceeded to hug them to her chest and said, "but mom, i really, really love them!"  i laughed {mistake #2}.  madi continued to ask SO nicely, insisting she needed the shoes, that i finally gave in {mistake #3}. i guess you could call me a pushover.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

it's a good thing i had a boy first! because those shoes are so adorable. they have less SUPER adorable boy stuff. well, kind of :)

Lindsay Skinner said...

I think I have also used the words, I really, really love them when buying shoes! She's my type of girl!

Lindsay said...

Waaaaaaaaaaay cute shoes! And they obviously match perfectly with the dress she's wearing.

Hannah said...

hahahaha that girl.... love it :)

ashley said...

Super cute shoes! I would've bought them for her and then looked for them in my size, too!

Lara said...

oh, but those shoes are worth the pushover-ness!

so excited about your new home and move...we just might have to come visit!