***I'm determined to catch up on cataloging our family's events this year. Be ready for outdated posts galore!

2/04/2010

I Love

madison's fondness for her ya-ya's.

seeing grace enjoy her refried beans.

the loose pig that startled me as i got in the car - because i'll never be able to erase the image of dan skedaddling through the mud, in his nice works clothes, holding the pig by its hind legs {like in a wheelbarrow race}, trying to guide it through the gate. that was pre-shovel/extra help.

finally figuring out how to curl my hair -  though the chances of it happening again are slim.

how madison rode her big wheel the whole way to the park. and the fact that she picked out a rock to bring home to give to "her rocks" in our front yard.

grace's crazy cow licks and how her ponytail makes her look like pebbles flinstone.

that dan and i both want a big dog. {nash, my in-laws golden doodle}

my book worm.

and that she tries to be sneaky {by peaking around the orange tree}

how the girls ate breakfast in my bathroom this morning because i was running late and trying to multitask.

my view when madison is too tired to ride her bike.



i love this randomly eventful life of mine.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Your hair is so cute. I still don't know how to curl my hair. And what is not to love about your girls. So fun!

Jen Hilton said...

darling & I loved your hair. Super cute.

Hannah said...

marie i think you should do your hair like that more often :)