***I'm determined to catch up on cataloging our family's events this year. Be ready for outdated posts galore!

8/05/2009

Tricky Tricky

i wanted to get a picture of madison's hair since she rarely lets me do it but she emphatically said NO! so i told her i'd take a picture of grace instead, which i did, and then i swung the camera back over to sneak a picture of madison and she totally caught me. you can see her looking at me through the sunglasses!


sharing some sisterly love
{just a mere hour later, all the ponytails were out!}



2 comments:

Lindsay Skinner said...

Such cuties! I love her hair & the look on her face. You should have just told her you were taking a picture of Grace w/ her. She's all smiles when Grace is involved!

Casey and Tamra said...

That scorpian is nasty...Casey's sister's baby was stung a couple weeks ago by 5 or 6 little baby ones. I heard that they carry 20-30 babies on their back. That is one thing we don't miss.