***I'm determined to catch up on cataloging our family's events this year. Be ready for outdated posts galore!

8/22/2009

Busy, Busy

my eyes hurt from crying last night. crying because i was laughing so hard.

i made in to cedar safely and am enjoying some quality sister time - hence the laughing, way into the night.

today has been busy. lots of things to do. i'll have to write about it soon. in the meantime, here are links to the four articles printed in today's newspaper:

Couple finds love again after loss (this is the best one)

Memory remains fresh for most

Cause of crash remains a mystery

Practice running smoothly year after loss

2 comments:

Erica said...

Hey Marie--

Our thoughts and prayers are still with you and your family. Today especially.

I want you to know that Dallin was always a good example to me. Even though he was younger than I was, I still looked up to him. Dallin and I were in Student Government together and I have nothing but good things to say about him. I will always remember his big smile and his kindness. He was such a fun person to be around. He won't be forgotten.

I am so impressed with you and your family and how strong you have been through this ordeal. Again, our thoughts and prayers are continually with you.

LeAnn said...

Your sister is so sweet. She reminds me of you. Sorry we missed you the other day. Let us know if we can do anything for you.