***I'm determined to catch up on cataloging our family's events this year. Be ready for outdated posts galore!

10/16/2008

Sorry, No Belly Pic

i went in for my 37 week + 1 day appointment this morning and.....

no change from last week. bummer. honestly it's really a blessing - considering dan is completely unavailable at a derm conference in san francisco this whole weekend. and he won't be returning to az until next friday.


but i was pratically delivering madison at this point last time so only being 1 1/2 centimeters and 75% effaced is a little bit of a bummer.


but i will take what i can get. baby girl #2 - stay until next friday, then we are going to start doing everything in the books to get you out!

4 comments:

Jen Hilton said...

OH, man I was there not too long ago. Hang in there girl!

Kate said...

yay, it's coming up so soon! I spent 5.5 hrs in the hospital last night, i was having contractions 3 min apart but they stopped 'em, thank goodness cause I am only 1cm dilated and 40% effaced... and i have some sort of water buildup on my kindey, which is really hurtin'... oh well, the joys of pregnant life!
Can't wait to meet your new little one!!

ashley said...

Stay in there, baby!!! Gotta wait until next Friday when Daddy gets home!!!

Kirsten said...

this made me laugh