***I'm determined to catch up on cataloging our family's events this year. Be ready for outdated posts galore!

10/20/2008

The Red Bulls-Eye

it makes me SO happy every time i see one and i especially get excited for their commercials - fun, bright and upbeat. where else can you get just about anything you need in one trip? (minus groceries and walmart doesn't count - it doesn't even compare in quality!) i can spend HOURS just browsing around the home decor, maternity clothes, baby clothes, shoes, purses, seasonal displays, you name it! and i don't even consider myself a shopper.

cedar city has grown like crazy and gotten a lot of new stores since my family moved there but i think the most important store thats still missing is TARGET!

last week we were looking at halloween costumes and madison found a little horse that she liked- she was the back legs and then just hugged the front end to keep it up - so funny. she just walked around holding the thing. we tried elmo, a witch hat, a candy corn, and a bumble bee fairy. nothing lasted more than two minutes. so you will have to wait and see what madison ends up dressing up as!







6 comments:

Andrea said...

Please tell me you got the horse, haha. That's incredible.

Jen said...

I am completely with you when it comes to Target! When I am bored, I go there, just to wander! I love pretty much everything they sell! And Cedar definitely needs one!

Kate said...

that horse costume is so so so so cute, I love it!! Can't wait to see what she ends up as... how are you feeling?

Jen Hilton said...

I can't wait to see what you've picked for her to wear! By the way, the kids are still talking about Madison at the park. They loved it. Thanks.

Kirsten said...

i love seeing her hold all those pumpkins

Lindsay said...

That's so funny you took pictures at Target! :) I love the one of Madison holding all the pumpkin buckets. I love Target SO much!! I can stroll the aisles for hours, just like you! And we even have a Super Target out here that DOES have a whole grocery section too! I hardly get out the door at Target without spending less than $50 every time, though! Oops!