***I'm determined to catch up on cataloging our family's events this year. Be ready for outdated posts galore!

3/12/2010

Girls vs. Boys

 {play date with porter and landon}

my girls are nice and relaxed, sitting on the blanket and daintily eating their lunch.
the boys were happily sitting on the blanket for 0.2 seconds before jumping back up to run around.

when the girl's personal space was getting invaded on the slide, they came to me and tattled.
when the boys were being crowded out, they pushed their way out of it.

porter fell off the slide backwards, landing on his head and climbed back up immediately after.
madison got a splinter in her foot and hobbled around for two days.

i won't have a clue what to do when/if we ever have a boy!

2 comments:

Ben and Anna said...

HAHAHAHA!! It's SO true!!

Keith and Nicci said...

Too funny, because I feel the same way about girls now - I'm so used to my boys beating each other up it doesn't even phase me anymore!