***I'm determined to catch up on cataloging our family's events this year. Be ready for outdated posts galore!

3/08/2010

Figuring Out

2010 new years resolutions-
i never posted them.
thank goodness.
cutting out suger {candy and desserts} lasted all of four days.
kamber tempted me with a root beer float.
i was a goner.

so now i am starting fresh.
it's only march after all....

this will be the year of figuring out:

how to make whole wheat homemade bread
***
who has the best recipe for the previously mentioned bread
***
a menu planning system
***
when the best time for P90X is. it will kick my booty but i need.
***
how to really lose some weight- not just talk about it
***
activities during the day that will engage madison AND grace, cheaply, so we don't go crazy with dad at work
***
how to really live within budget {we've had one forever, i just want to keep better track}
***
frugal living at it's finest
***
how to survive across the country, away from any and all family members
***
how to decorate our first home, frugally
***
a scripture study plan that works for me
***
how to hear, recognize, and follow promptings more often
***
more ways to show my love for dan and the girls
***
my camera and how to take better pictures since i won't be getting an SLR anytime soon. i'm being frugal, remember?
***
the best way to be a good long distance friend.
***
how to let things go and only worry about the important stuff
***
who i am.
what it is that makes me, ME.
things i am good at, that make me unique.
***

mostly, i just want to be better and do better than last year.

i want to be satisfied being me.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Excellent! I love this! We'll for sure miss you when you're gone.

andrea said...

Good luck with all of them. As for the frugal decorating. There are so many ways to go about doing this. If you ever need any advice or websites to go to let me know! I wish I could just come and help you design you home. From the pictures you have posted there is so much potential to this home.

JJ and Kimberly Taylor said...

This is awesome!!! It makes me want to make a list. When are you moving? We will have to wave to you guys as we pass by your town. (I believe it is on the way to Ohio). We are moving in June.
If you are into doing crafts to decorate I have some ideas, and how you can use things you already have. That is what I have needed to do, but of course we only live in an apartment. feel free to call 480-600-3391.