***I'm determined to catch up on cataloging our family's events this year. Be ready for outdated posts galore!

5/27/2009

WOW. where to start? i am super behind and have so much to say, so many pictures, not enough time and too little sleep. so here it is briefly, for now:

dan graduated from medical school (i am so proud of him!)
my sister-in-law, stephanie, got married
we drove to cedar city, followed by provo, then back to cedar
hannah graduated from high school
my mom got married (las vegas)
drove back to cedar, then home to AZ.

over 30 hours in the car, with our girls, in 10 days.

exhausting.

but hannah is here with us - to party for a week. i was hoping she'd come.

{buns of steel}

i love this girl.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this picture of hannah... i hope you have lots of fun and know you are missed here in cedar... love you!
~jess hulet

Kendra said...

Man she is hot! Have such a fun week with Hannah there! I just went and stayed with Janae for the long weekend and it was so fun! Janae loved another adult in the house!

ashley said...

you guys have had a lot going on lately! Wanna send me your address? I wanna mail you something!

Unknown said...

That picture is amazing. It is SO quiet here - I miss all of you! But I am glad you are together and having fun!!! See you next week, and don't forget that I love you!