***I'm determined to catch up on cataloging our family's events this year. Be ready for outdated posts galore!

5/07/2009

I Wish I Could Be

in two places at the same time.

we are back in AZ and the girls and i went to the mesa temple to see stephanie and robert's wedding pictures taken. steph looked stunning. it made me want to get all dressed up and married again. why don't we (LDS couples) ever renew our vows? ;)


back up in UT (our second home), hannah won a handful of these at her track meet.
four to be exact.


1st place finishes for the 4x100 and 4X400 relays, 3rd place finishes in the 100m and 200m dashes. this sister of mine is the same all-star cross country runner i've mentioned before. she has endurance and speed. not that i am bragging. at all.

wish i could have been there.

but we are glad to be back in AZ.

i think steph's glad we are too.



{so much to write about, so little time.
check back soon for more updates.}

2 comments:

Lara said...

Steph looks beautiful, and I love that pic of maddison and grace with her...maddison's face is so cute!

ashley said...

Wow, I can't believe how big Madison is! Where does the time go???