***I'm determined to catch up on cataloging our family's events this year. Be ready for outdated posts galore!

5/11/2009

Sometimes We Need a Little Reminder

i hate getting forwarded random emails (i know, it's a strong word). you know the ones i'm talking about - they circle around for a few weeks with an uplifting thought or funny video or cute picture and you get it over and over from everyone you know.

that's why when i got this one, i deleted it. all four times. but this morning i actually sat down to watch the video (dan recommended it) and i am so glad i did.

i am grateful for this 6 minute and 44 second reminder i received this morning. for the Spirit it brought back into my home, and the peace that i still feel from it's message.

do enjoy.

1 comment:

Stephani said...

I rarely look at forwarded emails either - but my mom forwarded me this one several times and when I finally watched it - I also posted it on my blog a couple of months ago and agreed that it was a perfect little reminder