***I'm determined to catch up on cataloging our family's events this year. Be ready for outdated posts galore!

1/06/2010

Number Two - Check

i've already encountered my biggest fear- losing loved ones.

today i faced my second- surgery. (i may or may not have asked, right when waking up, "did you have to tape my eye lids shut?" what? where did that come from?)

it's left me thankful. for great friends, good health, incredible family, and priesthood blessings. hard things become much easier when you have people you love willing to jump in and help.

thank you K and thank you L.
it was comforting to know the girls were well taken care of.

now i'm off to bed and hope to wake up tomorrow refreshed and ready to go.

updates to come soon.

4 comments:

Kim Skinner said...

what's going on? is everything ok?

ashley said...

I've been thinking about you a lot. Hope you recover quick. Love you.

Lindsay said...

I hope you'll expound and let us know what's up! Feel better soon! (hug)

Sarah said...

hope you feel better soon. you can't just drop the "surgery bomb" on your blog and not explain. actually, you can. it's your blog.

and on a side note. i need a good dermatologist. who would dan recommend?