***I'm determined to catch up on cataloging our family's events this year. Be ready for outdated posts galore!

12/30/2009

The Aftermath

this holiday season has been wonderful but exhausting. am i the only one that feels like i barely survived? my motto was supposed to be simplify, simplify, simplify but it wasn't implemented until a couple days before christmas. i'll have to try it sooner next year.

once again i have posts and pictures waiting for me to play a game of catch-up - that game is being put off until next week. we rolled back into town yesterday and have been enjoying the time together again as a family (dan was on call this weekend and missed out on a quick trip we took to mexico). madison is taking full advantage of his attention.


for now we are doing things like finding room for all the goods santa brought and in madison's case - having her dad paint her fingernails bright red.

hope everyone had a wonderful christmas and rings in the new year doing something fun. see you next year!

3 comments:

Jacob said...

marie! so fun to find your blog! its britt davis, i got married in august, so now im britt barney. i keep trying to get erica and davey to do a blog, so you should work on them too:) your little family is so darling! and i just love your little girls! hope all is well with you! happy new year!

Andrea said...

Who would have ever thought you'd see Dan painting finger nails. Love it.

Kyle and Jamie said...

I love that you found my blog! I have been wondering about you...how are you? your kids are adorable! and I love that he paints her finger nails...I love it! I hope you are doing good!