***I'm determined to catch up on cataloging our family's events this year. Be ready for outdated posts galore!

12/16/2009

Christmas Cards

much to my own surprise, we're sending out christmas cards for the first time ever. i really didn't think it would happen. i had high hopes of getting new family pictures taken {still on my to do list} and since i never followed through, i gave up the idea of any sort of christmas card...

... until i went to costco.com and threw a little something together.
{oh how i L.O.V.E. that store}

so WE want YOUR addresses. our blog is public {for i don't know how much longer- i keep toying with the idea of going private but never quite do it} so just email them to me at

mells7@hotmail.com

or if you don't mind posting it for the whole wide world to see go ahead and leave it as a comment. either way, we want it.

and watch out, next year we might even send out a letter with the christmas card! but lets not get ahead of ourselves.
{for those of you that sent it to me via email or facebook, prior to right now (6pm on wed), i've got you down already}


Thanks and Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I completly understand being scarred for life by that Hello song!

I'm glad you had an awesome birthday! Sounds like a wonderful day!