***I'm determined to catch up on cataloging our family's events this year. Be ready for outdated posts galore!

1/29/2010

Our Walk Tonight

in pictures













madison wore shorts and a t-shirt and it was chilly. 
she made us hang the coat we grabbed for her back inside before we left.
we encountered the neighbor's cat. grace was estatic.
madison climbed up the fence to see the first baby horse of the season 
and of course grace followed suit.
we saw some neighbors and madison walked the dog.
dan kept grace from playing in the muddy puddles - she has a one track mind.
then we walked to walmart and picked up a pizza and red box movie.
and olives. 
madison loves them and put extra on her part of the pizza.
now the girls are asleep and it's time for our movie.

TGIF


4 comments:

Casey and Tamra said...

I am soooo jealous of Madison's shorts and t-shirt. I really haven't minded the winter here EXCEPT the bundling up part. Paige tries to get away with not wearing a coat, but when it is 10 degrees outside, I am forced to fight that fight.

the mrs. said...

your kiddos are so cute :)

Holly said...

Okay I just need to say how beautiful your hair is. I love it. You could be a hair model.

BJAT said...

so crazy that you are in sandals and madison in shorts but I remember that living in Las Cruces. I love that weather! Even the summer because they can just play outside in the water all day.