***I'm determined to catch up on cataloging our family's events this year. Be ready for outdated posts galore!

7/20/2009

Sisters


*i love that madison and grace look so different - light and dark.
*i love when madison says "gacie" in her little voice.
*and how grace watches everything madison does with fascination.
*i love walking into a room to find madison giving grace a blowfish on her tummy, hearing grace giggle like crazy, and madison giggle right back.
*i love when madison scoots behind grace, wraps her arms around her and yells, "mom, pictures!" (practically the only time she smiles at the camera willingly is when she's next to grace)
*i love when madison makes grace give her a high five
*i love that they both tolerate and even enjoy being mauled at times by each other.

*i could go on forever, but most of all,
i love having two little girls who love each other so much.


{no, madison wasn't blinking. when we ask her to smile bigger she squints her eyes tighter. and yes, sometimes she is smiling SO big, her eyes are all the way shut.}










9 comments:

RonElaine said...

Oh my gosh, Marie! Those are so cute. I know it's cheesy, but they totally melt my heart.

Andrea said...

So ridiculously cute. I love sisters!

Jenny Wilson said...

you have a lot of cute pictures of the 2 of them... they are so cute. madison looks like a girl with a ton of personality!

Rachel said...

Wow. They are dolls, Marie! Love it! I love the one of Madison with her arm around Grace, both asleep. SO ADORABLE.

Jen Hilton said...

Stinkin, stinkin, stinking cute. Love that you were able to capture so many of those sweet moments.

Jen said...

So adorable! Makes me want to have my kids close together, it looks like they have so much fun together!

Casey and Tamra said...

I love it, they are so cute. Paige even liked the pics, she had the biggest grin while looking at them. We sure miss you guys.

Lindsay said...

You've captured some great moments of your two girlies!!! They are so cute!! I'm kinda sad that Brooklyn may never have a sister. I love my sisters so much!

Kamber said...

Marie! I love all of those pictures! My little nieces are the two cutest girls I have ever seen! I loved the post!

Love ya!