***I'm determined to catch up on cataloging our family's events this year. Be ready for outdated posts galore!

7/18/2009

If You Haven't Smelled The Desert

...right before it rains -

YOU ARE MISSING OUT!


today was a little of this and that:

golfing with the elders quorum
moving stephanie and robert into their house
date night for us
dinner at pf changs thanks to a graduation present from g&g farnsworth
quick game of skipbo at the skinners on the way home
2 cute girls to come home to
and to top it off, a storm seemed to be blowing in.

we have yet to see any rain but that smell... it gets me every time. i love it. almost enough to make up being 115 degrees today.

i love monsoon season!

2 comments:

Ben and Anna said...

oh, I miss monsoon season so much!!!!

Lindsay said...

Me too! I missed monsoon season SO much when we lived in California! We've been leaving our blinds open in the family room at night before we go to bed so I can watch the lightning. I need to go sit outside with my camera and capture a couple good lightning pics.