***I'm determined to catch up on cataloging our family's events this year. Be ready for outdated posts galore!

9/25/2008

Red Lobster



i am not a biscuit person. occasionally i will go for homemade biscuits and gravy for breakfast but even still, i can't handle the crumbly baking soda taste or dry cotton mouth afterward. except for those above! red lobster has the most delicious biscuits. i had forgotten because it had been so long since i had eaten there. i don't like seafood so of course red lobster has been on the bottom of my restaurant list, but not anymore! i could frequent the place and be happy with their mediocre chicken dishes, just to get a few bites of one of their garlic cheddar bay biscuits. i have seen many wanna-be recipes online and will definitely be trying some of them in the near future but if anyone has a good recipe please share!!

madison and i went with my 87 year old grandparents and uncle mark. so fun! ordering was kind of an ordeal but it was so fun to be out and about with them. plus any chance i can get to learn more about my dad is wonderful. i am so glad we live so close to them!

6 comments:

RonElaine said...

mmmm, those biscuits are delicious! I'm not a seafood lover either, nor do we usually have money to eat out, but I always crave those biscuits. We always ask for more just before we leave so we can take them home! Post the recipe when you find your favorite.

Rachel said...

I LOVE Red Lobster (it's my fav restaurant) and I LOVE their biscuits!! Yum yum yum!

Rachel said...

PS your blog is beautiful.

Jen Hilton said...

Hmmm, those biscuits sound scrumptions. Let me know how they turn out!

Jamie said...

Marie- I'm so glad you found my Blog! It's so nice seeing what you and Dan are up to, and seeing your little Girl... she is So cute!

I am so sorry to hear about your Dad and Brother! I can't even Imagine what your Family must be going through.

And I'm not sure If we are going to Rocky Point this year... But if we do go, it would be so fun Seeing you guys! I'll let you know!

Kate said...

hey marie, those look yummmy, maybe we should head there, i always forget about that restaurant. So I was wondering how kamber was? Has she had her baby yet? She's due any day now right? Love you tons, miss you guys!
Kate