***I'm determined to catch up on cataloging our family's events this year. Be ready for outdated posts galore!

9/15/2008

LONG and Random Photo Update!


i had the best college roomates anyone could ask for. everyone that was able, drove down to be with us for the funeral, and my sister-in-law, stephanie is in the pic also, and she came with all my in-laws. again, we felt so supported!


taking chris to the airport to return to japan. it was sad, but we weren't emotional! 2 years seems like such a short separation now! :)


another airport shot - it's an awful picture of us since we just rolled out of bed to drop him off. mom - don't get mad about this picture!


my sweet mom gave me a pedicure before all the craziness began, since it gets harder everyday to paint my toes with my stomach getting bigger. she massaged my feet and everything! it was wonderful!


madison and "Na Na" playing in the box - my mom said later that day madison wanted my mom to get in the box with her and she tried to explain to her that they wouldn't fit!


watch out for the pregnant ladies! of course i am due last but was definitely the biggest. christine was actually in labor during the funeral, as she played a musical number! but she and baby rachel are doing well!


my dad's dad, grandpa ellsworth and my mom. doesn't she look beautiful! this is at the funeral luncheon. she is amazing!


all the kids of my parent's "Rocky Point" friends from Tucson. i felt so old because i used to babysit all of them. the oldest just got married!


the beautiful "Rocky Point" moms! if only we all looked that good!


this is what we came home to after taking chris to the airport bright and early. madison and dan had some quality time together - look at her 'breakfast' of goldfish! they both crashed right out in the living room on the floor after having to get up so early.


sleeping position number two on the living room floor


the ellsworth girl's minus kamber at hannah's cross country meet


my wonderful roommates who helped support hannah at her cross country race, and then we went to brick oven for lunch.


madison's hair grows SO slow so i have been hesitant about getting it cut. but the back just goes crazy and she was starting to get the dreaded mullet so i took her to summer shirley in cedar and she trimmed it for me. i was too nervous! this is before


and this is after! not a huge difference, but now it has some shape and will hopefully look better as it keeps growing in.

7 comments:

Lindsay Skinner said...

I still can't believe your one mom's friend isn't her sister! I thought they looked so much alike I was sure she was your aunt. I love Madi's new hair and the pics of her and Daniel sleeping are so adorable!

Sheri said...

I love the last picture of Madi on here. So darling!

ashley said...

I love that Madison likes playing in boxes!! So cute!!
Christine was in labor during her musical number? Wow! What a tough woman!!! And no worries, I'm not due til end of January but I think I'm bigger than the 3 of you preggo girls!

ashley said...

P.S. How did you get your header/banner thingie to be so cute?? Somebody needs to teach me how to do that! My page is extremely boring.

Jen Hilton said...

Those are the cutest pictures of Madison. My favorites are of her scrunchin' her nose and sleeping with Daddy. It will be great to see you again!

Cami said...

Hey you guys! Your little girl is so cute! And congrats on your upcoming second girl! We miss you guys, next time you are here and are at Brick Oven please call us! We would love to see you, my number is 801-699-9531! Hope everything else is going good

Harmoni Osborn said...

I will TOTALLY paint your toes and give you a massage/pedicure!! I was dying one day while pregnant w/ the boys and we were at a friends house. My girlfriend propped up my feet, grabbed the lotion, and started rubbing. At first I was kinda embarrassed, but it felt OH SO GOOD!!! I would love to help you out!! What are friends for if they can't help w/ pregnancy ills!!?? :p)

And your feet do look GREAT if I do say so myself!! Not puffy at all!! Mine seemed that way from the beginning!!