***I'm determined to catch up on cataloging our family's events this year. Be ready for outdated posts galore!

9/29/2009

Bow, Bubbles, and Buster

it's been awhile since i've posted many pictures of the girls and though it seems like not much has happened lately i somehow always have a million pictures on the camera. so here we go...

you might have noticed that madison generally has "crazy hair", as we call it in our house. and i love her dearly for it. but when she wants to get it fixed and actually holds still, it tends to turn out super cute. then my only problem is getting a picture of it, hence the side shot. she has a natural curl that with the help of little mousse, is SO fast and easy and cute.

here is my toothless 11 monther. where has the time gone!!! she's a speed demon when it comes to crawling, loves to climb on top of or all over anything and anyone, is about to take her first steps any day, and is every bit plus some, as spunky as her older sister.

madison, being the big girl that she is, has found she can put her stool up to the counter and wash her own hands after going potty (that's a story in and of itself). it was all fun and games until the bubbles got on her face .

snuggling!!
grace is getting quite good at giving hugs and kisses and madison loves
when grace snuggles with her.

(just in case you're wondering, grace is wearing just her diaper, like 80% of the day. between crawling all over and getting filthy to finger foods 3x a day, we've decided half naked is the easiest way to go. don't judge. :))

these next pictures are from yesterday afternoon. we hear a knock at the door and there is brittley - one my beehives/neighbor/the girls favorite babysitter.
she brought buster with her.



grace is an animal fanatic but literally doesn't know what to do when she's up close to them. she gets so excited and just tenses up and shakes with hers hands in fists. buster was great though because he just stood there and let her get close. she loved him.

so did madison.

4 comments:

Hannah said...

marie the pictures look so great! you have a real talent for that :)

Pattie D said...

Marie...you don't know me, but I have been following your blog for the past year...
I saw that you wanted tickets to the BYU vs. Utah game...hey a friend of mine just posted she has some....email me and I will check to see if she still has them...
triciac1130@gmail.com

Jen Hilton said...

Just so you know, I love it when my babies are mostly naked! So cute. Go for it with no guilt.

Lindsay said...

That closeup pic of Madison and Grace is ADORABLE!!!! I let my baby roam half-nakey too! :) And I knew exactly what you meant when you said Grace tenses up, shakes and balls her fists up! P does the SAME thing!!!