***I'm determined to catch up on cataloging our family's events this year. Be ready for outdated posts galore!

9/16/2009

Caught In Action

just found in the girls room: two little rascals
{i should have known they were up to something since i hadn't heard them for awhile.}
madison said she was getting clothes out for grace to play with.
how thoughtful.


and then just now, as i was about to publish this, madison came up and said,
"mom, me get clothes out. you clean up."

oh madi, i love you!

and you too gracie!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

that's so cute! i miss you guys :(

Lindsay Skinner said...

Just wait til they get older I'm sure. Double trouble!!! :)

Alexa said...

your kiddos are adorable!

Soelbergs said...

Oh - the ways they "HELP"!!! I'm sorry to tell you - that will be happening for a long time! I'm pretty much done folding the girls' laundry. I just stuff it in the correct drawer now. Pretty much pointless to do any more than that:) Are we still on for Monday night? We're thinking ice blocking at freestone. I'll call you.