***I'm determined to catch up on cataloging our family's events this year. Be ready for outdated posts galore!

4/04/2009

Wow. Hard Night.

somehow, between:

my mom going alone to take pictures of hannah on prom night,

me having the cutest video of madison dancing
that my dad would think is hilarious,

kamber telling me about her and porter attending dallin's mission reunion without him,

and my husband, brother-in-law, and father-in-law going to the Priesthood session of General Conference together tonight-

i fell apart.

but while picking up the pieces, i am grateful for the counsel we received today.

i am grateful for our prophet and apostles.

i am grateful for my knowledge and my testimony.

i am grateful that
families can be together forever
.

3 comments:

RonElaine said...

(((HUGS))) Marie. Sometimes reality is too much for us to handle...I hope that conference has brought you the joy and peace needed to continue to cast your burden on the Lord.

Jordan said...

Marie,
I think of you often. I love you! I pray for you all!

Ellsworth Family said...

Marie - you always express yourself so eloquently. You and your family are thought of so much and are always in our prayers. You make your dad proud because you are such a wonderful daughter, a great mother and terrific wife. I can picture Dallin smiling, as he always did, knowing that your testimony will carry you on during difficult times and he loves you even more then he ever thought possible. Your family is so darling. I cannot believe how grown up Grace is getting and Madison - she is always a doll. We send our love.