***I'm determined to catch up on cataloging our family's events this year. Be ready for outdated posts galore!

4/14/2009

We Made It

...barely!

after 8 1/2 hours on the road with a toddler and two little babes, we rolled into this wonderful place last night...




grace and porter may or may not have been in their car seats for the last 15 minutes of the drive. you do what you have to do - thats all i have to say about that!

last year, dan scheduled a medical rotation with my dad - but now instead, is working with my dad's previous "partner-to-be" who is in the process of buying the practice from my mom. complicated. very much.

that brings us back to our little family driving up (with kamber and porter in tow - they were returning from her sister's missionary homecoming) to cedar city to live for 3 weeks. today was cold and rainy. i absolutely loved it.

it's good to be here.

call. email. text. stop by.

lets get together!






5 comments:

Lara said...

Have so much fun. I know EXACTLY how those road trips can be...no judgement cast here.

Ben and Anna said...

I have driven that road so many times it's not even funny. It's a long, lonely, boring road. I'm glad you made it.

Kendra said...

Oh my gosh I am so jealous! I LOVE Cedar City!!! Have so much fun!

Lindsay said...

Waaaaaaaah! I wanna be in Cedar!! Have a great time!

ashley said...

COME UP AND SEE ME!!!!!!
Grace and Topher need a playdate!!