***I'm determined to catch up on cataloging our family's events this year. Be ready for outdated posts galore!

3/10/2009

Good Little Eater

*disclaimer #1: this is an unflattering video of me and my arm. ignore it.

*disclaimer #2: grace can't sit up by herself yet, hence, the bobbling around in her bumbo seat.

*disclaimer #3: the cat isn't usually on our table - that's gross. she just wanted the rice cereal (weird) and i was too distracted by the feeding and filming to shoo her off at first.

with that said, here is grace eating rice cereal for only her second time! hmmm, i wonder if she likes it?

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Thank you for the disclaimers haha. And Grace is getting big!

Sheri said...

What a big eating girl! I love how she yells at you if you don't get another bite in quick enough. Your disclaimers were hilarious. :)

Jen said...

Adorable! I can't believe how big she is getting.

Ben and Anna said...

I can't believe she's that big already!! You are going to be in big trouble before long!! she's too adorable!

Crescent said...

Of course I remember you!! And I'm glad you found our blog! I always follow links from friends blogs to see who I can connect with. We would love for you to keep in touch with us. Your girls are so cute...so having two is manageable right? I'm so nervous for two!!