***I'm determined to catch up on cataloging our family's events this year. Be ready for outdated posts galore!

3/08/2009

Birthday Girl!


i can't believe my little girl is already two years old! i can recall the day madison joined our family as if it were yesterday. and yet i hardly remember what it was like before she became part of our family. how time flies!


{my feeble attempt at being creative
and making homemade invitations}

we decided on a last minute birthday party and filled the day with some of madison's favorite things:

a family breakfast
belgian waffles (with the works - even homemade buttermilk syrup - YUM!)
too many presents - thank you all!
a horseback ride with her favorite babysitter
a trip to the zoo
dancing with her dad (on an outdoor dance floor with little white lights dangling above)

we kept the fun going all day long!!





i am absolutely, head over heels in love with my little girl. she brightens my life and always keeps me laughing. she has done an incredible job adjusting to all the change and traveling of the last 6 months and her tenderness and love for her little sister, grace, continues to amaze me. i feel lucky and blessed to have her in my life.

madison-i love you.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

ah! she's so cute and big! I can't wait to see her! love you:)

Jen said...

I can't believe Madison is already 2, it seems like you just had her! She is a doll!