***I'm determined to catch up on cataloging our family's events this year. Be ready for outdated posts galore!

1/15/2009

5 Whole Years!!

December 27, 2003



five years ago i married this man.
and he is making all my dreams come true




in our 5 years together, we have:
lived in 4 states
moved 7 times
had 2 cats
graduated college
(and almost med school)
and have two beautiful girls

we've experienced many tears, trials, and heartaches
but we've laughed, celebrated, lived and loved through it all





5 dozen roses surprised me that morning!

and he got me one of these!!!

6 comments:

ashley said...

Holy Geez! Has it really been 5 years?!?! I guess that shouldn't surprise me considering Jay and I have been married almost 4 1/2 years. Man we're gettin old!! :)
I'm so glad we're still friends after all this time! Especially the next week or two when this baby decides to come, I'm seriously gonna be calling you like every day with a bajillion "baby questions"!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! 5 dozen roses is impressive!

Unknown said...

Marie,
You have married an amazing man!!! But I can't believe it was five years ago. I hadn't heard about the roses - they were beautiful.
Love you!

Jen said...

Congrats on 5 Years! I can't believe it has already been that long! Hope you had a Happy Anniversary!

andrea said...

Congrats on 5 years!!!

Dawny said...

Wow, Marie...congrats on 5 years! That is such an amazing accomplishment. You two still seem like such a perfect match! :-)