***I'm determined to catch up on cataloging our family's events this year. Be ready for outdated posts galore!

1/10/2011

Preschool Co-op

("fun day" at parker's house today - they don't usually get a movie)

mon-wed-fri
six kids
five different houses
circle time
lessons
crafts
snacks
and playing
its the perfect arrangement
(i teach every 6 weeks)
and madison loves it


making homemade popcorn at our house for snack time - missing cohen


dress up and face painting - blurry pic from facebook


play time in our backyard


the boys


and the whole group, minus lauren...plus grace.
she can't wait to be part of it next year.


2 comments:

Robin said...

O my goodness! I came across your blog just by pressing 'next blog' on my navbar and i just wanted to tell you that your blog is so stinkin' cute! The name, the pic, the topics....just love em :) Thanks for sharing and i hope you are having a blessed beginning to a new year!

Robin
http://iwaslostnowiamfound.blogspot.com/

Amy said...

Oh I remember the days of playgroup. What fun! Perfect way to allow our children to socialize, be in a safe environment and also enjoy the "quiet" mornings off when it wasn't my week to have everyone!
Congrats on your upcoming arrival. I remember when I was pregnant with Spenc, wondering...."what am I going to do with a BOY???" (after growing up with only sisters, and having Alexa first!). But it has been amazing and wonderful and I love my boys!! (and my girls!!) Thanks for sharing fun family updates. We love your family!!!