***I'm determined to catch up on cataloging our family's events this year. Be ready for outdated posts galore!

12/03/2008

Haitus

the last week was a whirlwind: my birthday (the big 2..6!!), family in town, porter's baby blessing, grace's baby blessing, thanksgiving, interviews for dan, and traveling to utah (picture this: 4 women and 3 kids, 7 suitcases, 3 car seats, and various carry ons. surprisingly, we all made it in one piece- no lost luggage, everything on time, and very well behaved kids. thankfully!!)

we have our hands full at the ellsworth residence with our three little tykes and i want to enjoy every minute of my time in utah. dan will be joining us next week after he finishes his current rotation. we will hang out in cedar, head to provo for a few days, and then take kamber and porter back to az with us, just in time for christmas so she can celebrate with her family (my mom and sis are going to head back east). we are in for some fun times as we try to make the most of this holiday season.

in the meantime, Happy Belated Thanksgiving, and adios (for a few weeks at least!)

4 comments:

Jen said...

I hope you guys have a fun time in Utah. Maybe at some point we will actually be there at the same time! It has been so long since we have seen you. If you hit up Provo, eat some Brick Oven for me, for old times sake!

ashley said...

Oh no! I am such a jerk! I can't believe I missed your birthday!
SORRY!!!
Hope it was fantabulous!
Sounds like you guys are about as busy as we are!

Lindsay said...

Happy belated birthday, Marie!! I hope you enjoy your time in UT with your family. Can't wait to see that new baby girl of yours!! :)

Kirsten said...

whaaaaa!!! 7 suit cases is a lot for 4 women juggling 3 kids!