***I'm determined to catch up on cataloging our family's events this year. Be ready for outdated posts galore!

12/25/2010

Merry Christmas 2010!!


To all our family and friends - Merry Christmas!! 
We love you and are so grateful for the influence you have had in our lives!
Love, Dan, Marie, Madison, and Grace


**sorry about the card's text being blurry, that's as good as it gets when you pirate it from costco's online photo center.  but if you read this blog you know way more about us than we could fit in one little paragraph anyway.  and for those on the second half of our address list for Christmas cards - when we find that stack of envelopes we will send you one. be looking for it jan 2011.  gives you a little something to look forward too :)

now we're off to sunny AZ for some navel oranges and family time!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I recently came across your blog and would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that, being a parent, I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick so I can give you more details if you're interested or if you were interested in new content for your blog.

Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com