***I'm determined to catch up on cataloging our family's events this year. Be ready for outdated posts galore!

4/29/2010

No Fun At All

when you're up most the night with a little girl who has the stomach flu....


you're grateful the other one likes to watch elmo on sesame street....


so you get a chance to tidy your house since it looks like this....


{am i the only one that can't think straight when my house is a mess?}

***thankfully it was a quick little bug and madison feels better than ever. 

1 comment:

All 4 of us said...

Is it funny that this is the first (or second) comment I have left on your blog? I guess I just agree that much with the "no fun at all" factor of staying up with a sick child and the stomach flu is even worse!

Those are the nights when our mother super powers come out! No other way to explain it.