***I'm determined to catch up on cataloging our family's events this year. Be ready for outdated posts galore!

6/28/2008

Big Apple


dan left for nyc with his dad and brothers yesterday morning. we will miss him so much while he is gone! normally madison and i are the ones off having adventures while he stays home for work, but this time is his chance for a well deserved vacation. the boys are all going to yankee stadium to see the yankees play since this is their last season in that stadium. plus they will hit up broadway, central park, the stock exchange, statue of liberty, the 9/11 memorial and a bunch of other stuff. this will be a long 5 days, especially since madison has become quite a daddy's girl! but we hope he has fun!

5 comments:

Casey and Tamra said...

Is Dan gone in October? Casey will be in Phx so we will have to hang out. When are you due again?

Lindsay Skinner said...

I so wish I was with them! They sound like they are having a great time.

Jen Hilton said...

I am so glad you realize that our boys need breaks just like we do. So many girls love to go out and take a break, but complain 'til the cows come home if their hubby wants to go do something fun too. I know how much I rely on my Dan, he definitely deserves a fun day now and again.

Kate said...

how are you doing w/o Dan? I hope you're making some fun out of having the house to yourself... you know, partyin', going to bed early, cleaning, yay! haha, no really though it seems to be whenever Jordan is gone that the most cleaning gets done around here, I guess I must just get bored! I've been feeling the bebe inside me for almost a week now, such an awesome and surreal feeling!! hope all is well with you, love you!

the cummard family said...

marie-it's kanoe cummard (gruninger) i didn't know you had a blog. email me so i can invite you to ours pcummard@msn.com