***I'm determined to catch up on cataloging our family's events this year. Be ready for outdated posts galore!

9/01/2011

Girl's Got Spunk


this girl only has one volume and that's loud.
she bounces on two feet like a kangaroo, everywhere she goes.
she knows exactly how to push her sister's buttons and does it often and well.
she'd give anything to go to be a big girl and go to school.
she's feisty, stubborn, full of energy
and pays attention to jake in 7 second intervals.

long enough for a quick hug, kiss, and picture.
works out perfectly.

{jake at 6 weeks or so}

4 comments:

Steph said...

All reasons why I completely adore her!

The Andersens said...

Hi Marie, I came across your blog and wanted to say hi :) your family is darling!! I read the post about August 22, and was so touched. Your strenghth amazes me! It's such a comfort knowing that families truly are together forever.

Sounds like the class reunion was fun. I will be at the next one! :) I still can't believe we have been out of high school for 10 years! I feel old! Haha

Lara said...

Love it!! Baby Jake is adorable too. Hope mama is doing well. Hugs

Lindsay Skinner said...

So cute! I think she got the pushing buttons thing from her dad. He loved to do that to me as kids too. Maybe it's just a second child thing. She's adorable though!