***I'm determined to catch up on cataloging our family's events this year. Be ready for outdated posts galore!

6/06/2011

Twelve Days Old


this little boy has stolen all of our hearts.
he gets held, squished and cuddled all day long and none of us seem to get enough of him.

i have lots of pictures and there's so much to write about - tornado sirens and warnings during labor, the art of "tucking it down", the comments from m and g about nursing and changing a boy's diaper, and how this little guy keeps reminding me of my dad and brother.

but for now i am going to be content with one picture. the simple goal of keeping us all dressed and fed is enough to keep me plenty busy.  plus i need plenty of time to snuggle with my sweet girls, husband, and little newborn. 

if only life had a pause button.