***I'm determined to catch up on cataloging our family's events this year. Be ready for outdated posts galore!

8/10/2010

If I Could Be Anywhere


i would be doing this-
four wheeling in new harmony, utah. 
with family. 
madison hanging on for dear life because she likes me to drive "fast". 
and grace sneakily reaching for the gas. 
not only does she reach, but she pushes. 
and then i'm the one hanging on as she guns it forward.
good times.


the view of kolob, on the edge of zions national park (april 2010).
and look at what grace is doing.
i told you she was sneaky.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I want to go! :).

Steph said...

I absolutely LOVE when Gracie wears hats! It is way too cute!

Hannah said...

i wish you could be here too :(

Hannah said...

i wish you could be here too :(

the mrs. said...

love the new blog header! super cute!!! :)