***I'm determined to catch up on cataloging our family's events this year. Be ready for outdated posts galore!

7/25/2008

Any Suggestions?

i need help. look at these pictures and tell me what you think. first is the potential bedding for madison when she moves into a bed, then the bed we just bought, and last is the crib bedding we used with madison, which we are using with the next baby.

i haven't found any toddler bedding that i just LOVE, but i found this and i think it's pretty cute. what do you think?


this is the toddler bed we just bought from walmart and it matches pretty well with the crib we already have. but now about bedding? would the pink/brown bedding above clash with a black bed?




this is the set of crib bedding we got when madison was born. we have the dust ruffle, sheet, bumper and blanket. this will stay in the crib for the new baby. does this clash with the toddler bedding above? i know none of this really matters but i am no interior decorator and would love your opinions. don't be afraid to tell me if you don't like it!

5 comments:

Jennie said...

I think the pink toddler bedding is cute and versatile for when she gets older too. I think it would be okay with that cute black bed. Although not so much with the red crib bedding. But they are different things although in the same room. You could find other ways to either tie them together of separate the room with other accents and pieces.

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

As Clinton and Stacy (What not to Wear) always say...black and brown are both neutrals and therefore do go together :)

Robin said...

I think all of your choices will work, but since you asked. . If it was me I would try to find toddler bedding that has green like the green in the crib bedding. I know toddler bedding is really hard to find though. I don't know if you sew, but you could probably find fabric you like and make a blanket and pillow case pretty easily.

Jen Hilton said...

super cute toddler bedding. I think I will be fine with the black bed. I am not much help to you beyond that. Good luck.busdriver76

andrea said...

i think it will go great with the stuff you already have for the new baby so i would stick to the #1 bed spread. good luck with everything!