***I'm determined to catch up on cataloging our family's events this year. Be ready for outdated posts galore!

12/14/2007

our munchkin


we are so excited to have a blog! we will have to stay simple since we are beginners but we are happy to keep you up dated on our not-so-exciting but oh-so-fun life!


madison is just itching to walk. she crawls all over the house and her favorite place to play is underneath the kitchen table. she walks in and out of all the chairs just clinging to the edges. today she even figured out that if she works hard enough, she can push the chair around the kitchen. time to start baby proofing!

4 comments:

Kate said...

I came home to an empty house today! I miss you already!
It was a short visit but definitely better than nothing! Thanks for staying with us, we love you!
oh, and you forgot your gift, I felt so bad... I will send it to you after the holidays.
Just send me your address!
Miss you guys! Have fun on the cruise!

Jen said...

I am excited to see that you have a blog! I can't believe Madison is almost 1 already, she is such a beautiful baby.

andrea said...

welcome to the blog world! very exciting. we have one as well if you want to check it out it's shawfamily2003.blogspot.com
your little girl is so darn cute!!! enjoy her for as long as you can because they grow up so quickly!

Katie said...

Hi Marie, this is Katie Farnsworth Allen. It's great that you have a blog so we can see what your cute family is up to. That's so fun that your baby is walking! We have a blog too, it's ryankatieallen.blogspot.com.